Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Things I Like (Term 2)

My favourite games would probably be Lego lord of the rings, Lego the hobbit, Roblox titanic and Fortnite. My favourite food would be Mc donalds, Burger king, KFC, Lollies and Chocolate. Some places I've been are Cape reinga, Spirits bay, Auckland, Taupo and Australia which comes to my best holiday. Me and my family went to Australia for a holiday we went to t he gold coast and stayed in a hotel called magic mountain it had three pools and the massive main pool. We went to movie world and wet n wild they're both theme parks and I think I enjoyed movie world the best because it had such cool rides and it was the best theme park I had ever been to! I went to Australia in march 2017. But I am going to Fiji in September 2019 and I wonder if it will take the lead with my favourite holiday? I think it will because our resort will be right on the beachfront. But I do think that Fiji will be my favourite holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment