Pages

Monday 1 March 2021

Goal Setting Term One

Goal Setting Term One

My first goal is to get better at my Multiplication. For an example I would like to get better at my 6, 7, 8, & 9 times tables. I have learned most if not all of my 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 times tables. To complete this goal I could go to Mr Acton, Mum, or Dad. And I could also be tested on my Multiplication every Monday and Thursday evening.

For my second goal I would also like to get better at my Writing. I could complete this goal by going to Mum and Dad. I also could complete this goal by practicing every Monday evening.

For something I'm good at I think it's Inquriy and Spelling in a way. If I needed help I could go to Mum. If I needed help I could go to Mum. And also I could practice 5 minutes every Wedenesday.

For a goal outside of school it's photography. More specifically taking photos and videos of trains with my camera and tripod. But in the Far North we don't have any trains sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment