Pages

Friday 9 April 2021

The Extiction Of The Human Race

  The Extinction Of The Human Race

10TH OF AUGUST 2046 7:00 PM

It was a sunday night, and as per usual I was half asleep on the couch in front of the television and all of a sudden I awoke with a startle, I couldn’t believe my eyes! There seemed like some kind of alien was abducting a child around 8-10 years old. Was that, was that my little brother T-J?! I haven't seen him in years! “We will do everything we can” promised N.A.S.A. 


11TH OF AUGUST 2046 1:00 PM 

Fast forward one day, I made my way to Washington D.C, where the N.A.S.A Headquarters is located.


The story isn't finished yet.


This was written with Me (Riki), Kade, and Liam.


2 comments:

  1. A good start to the story. It would have been good to see further development of your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi riki this is a good blog but next time you should finish it of JK lol

    ReplyDelete