Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2020

German Study



Germany
I have learned that Germany has changed their flag a few times in the past. I have also learned about their climate for the year. They have cloudy winters and warm summers. 

I like Germany because I feel I have a connection because I'm part German. What I also quite like about Germany is their food because when I was researching about it I found out they love to eat food with beef in it which I also love. 

The only thing I dislike about Germany is when World War Two happened when Adolf Hitler tried to take over the world. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Riki, I really enjoyed looking through your slide about Germany! I can see you've put a lot of effort into it. Well done.

    That's so interesting that you found out what the climate is like in Germany. I noticed you mentioned cloudy winters and warm summers. How do you think they compare to New Zealand winters and summers?

    You are part German? That is so exciting Riki, I didn't know that! Who is it in your family that gives you your German connection? Have you ever been to Germany, or has anyone in your family been before? When I was studying at University, my flatmate Hayley, went to Germany for a holiday because her sister and brother-in-law were living in Germany at the time. My flatmates brother-in-law was playing professional soccer for a German team and we would watch his team on TV. How cool is that?

    I agree! Germany's involvement in World War 2 is definitely a negative for me. I wonder, how do you think Josef feels being part of a big historical event like that?

    ReplyDelete